Who doesn’t like toast? The savory, sweet and soft taste makes almost everyone like toast. To enjoy toast, usually, someone will buy it at a shop or a toast shop located on the edge of the road near the house because it is considered more instant, cheaper and the taste of bread is also delicious.
For those of you who don’t have much time to make breakfast, usually, you prefer to eat breakfast with bread. Bread is a solution for those who are indeed very busy schedules so that they never prepare breakfast. Usually, you will serve plain bread with jam or butter. The carbohydrate content found in bread is indeed a source of energy and keeps the stomach full.
Well, for those of you who want to try to eat bread differently, you can try French toast or french toast. The method of making French toast, which is popularly known as French Toast, which means Egg Bread from France or Gipsy Bread, is a delicious and nutritious breakfast menu.
Delicious served with sweet or savory toppings
The method of making French toast is made of white bread dipped in a beaten egg after which it is fried in a non-stick frying pan or pan. But there are also French Toast creations that include a whole chicken egg on top of the bread when the bread is fried.
Delicious dishes such as French toast can be enjoyed with a sweet or savory taste. Very delicious and eaten with a glass of warm milk for an instant breakfast menu or can also be enjoyed with warm sweet tea and coffee when relaxing. When the French toast is served with a sweet taste, the ingredients needed are sugar, milk, heavy cream, vanilla, and cinnamon powder which are added to the bread before frying.
To continue to be legit, generally, sweet French toast is served with a splash of honey and pieces of strawberries, grapes, melon, kiwi, and various jams such as peanut butter, chocolate butter, pineapple jam, strawberry jam, butter, peanut butter, yogurt, a sprinkling of sugar. , chopped nuts, ice cream, dried fruit, and so on that provide a completely delicious sensation. Here’s the method of making French toast
Ingredients for the method of making toast:
- 6 slices of white bread
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml of liquid milk (can use 2 tablespoons of powdered milk + 100 ml of water)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Margarine as needed (used for frying white bread)
Accessory ingredients for the method of making toast:
- Honey to taste
- Jam to taste
- Powdered sugar to taste
Method of Making French Toast:
- 1. The first step, put the eggs into a container and then beat.
- 2. Add liquid milk, cinnamon powder, sugar, and vanilla extract. Stir well until sugar dissolves.
- 3. After that, dip the bread until the surface of the bread is submerged for 2 minutes. You can transfer the egg mixture to the pan to make it easier to soak.
- 4. Next prepare a non-stick flat pan or Teflon, add 1/2 tablespoon of margarine, and heat until melted.
- 5. Fry the bread while pressing it with a spatula.
- 6. Turn the bread over and do the same thing until the bread runs out.
- 7. Remove the bread when it is cooked and ready to be eaten with accessories such as honey, jam, or powdered sugar, or can be adjusted to taste.